3 months ago
Our Plymouth branch are currently working closely with a Secondary School who is looking a hardworking, committed, passionate Secondary English teacher to provide cover on a day-to-day basis. If you are looking for a role that offers a friendly, bubbly working atmosphere as well as flexibility and job satisfaction, then we want to hear from you!
As a Secondary English supply teacher, you will:
• Cover lessons in the absence of the timetabled teacher
• Ensure the class are on target with the pre-set work
• Manage behaviour in accordance with the school's behaviour policy
• Deliver feedback to teachers/pastoral staff where necessary
What you will need:
• A teaching qualification and an English based degree.
• Knowledge of the National Curriculum for English in Key Stages 3 and 4.
• The ability to enthuse, excite and challenge students to produce the highest quality work.
• Have excellent classroom management strategies that are robust, flexible and founded on mutual respect.
Perks of working with Step Teachers:
• Daily bookings in diverse school settings
• PAYE pay processed weekly
• A designated consultant to help you when required
• A friendly local office with long-standing relationships with schools all over Plymouth
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
RECOMMEND A FRIEND and receive up to £150 AMAZON VOUCHERS – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work get in touch with us today.