£80 - £110
2 months ago
Step Teachers in Plymouth are currently looking to employ a qualified Secondary English Teacher to work in our partner school on long-term supply. As an outstanding school, we are looking for high-quality candidates who possess the following qualifications and qualities:
- A relevant teaching qualification (QTS) with Secondary English.
- An excellent, robust, and flexible classroom strategy to enable you and your students to attain peak academic performance.
- Excellent subject knowledge and the ability to inspire pupils with a passion for the subject.
- A total commitment to ensuring the safety, dignity, and well-being of all students.
- An understanding of effective examination preparation, and the ability to develop and implement evaluations and feedback of students’ progress.
Our partner school is rated ‘Outstanding’ by OFSTED and places an emphasis on empowering its young people through education: giving them the knowledge and skills that they need in order to succeed in life and make a positive contribution to society.
Candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, full reference checks including your most recent employer, and confirmation of their eligibility to work in the U.K.
What we Offer:
- Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE- You will not be forced to go with an umbrella company.
- Step Teachers also offers other free special perks while working PAYE, including qualified GP 24/7 with webcam consultations, examinations, and email prescriptions, in addition to a confidential helpline for stress-related issues.
Step Teachers are an agency listed as an approved supplier on the Crown Commercial Service. This is a new framework for schools to use, ensuring they have access to reputable agencies that meet certain safeguarding and recruitment guidelines. The DfE is heavily marketing this service across schools and we would strongly suggest making sure you are registered with a CCS-approved agency moving forwards. Registering with Step Teachers ensures you are working for a trusted partner of the DfE.