We have a lovely Secondary School in Barnet looking for a strong Geography Teacher for a long term role to start towards the end of this term/start of the Spring term. Are you a Secondary trained Geography Teacher confident in teaching KS3-KS5?
- You should have a Degree Level Qualification + Secondary PGCE or QTS Qualification for the Secondary Phase
- As a qualified Geography Teacher you will have strong communication skills, and able to adapt your lessons to be suitable for various levels
- The successful Geography Teacher will hold positive values and attitudes and adopt high standards of behaviour in their professional role
- Be responsible and accountable for securing the highest standards of pupil achievement across the phase group, through a process of effective monitoring, evaluation, reporting and review of learning, progress and teaching outcomes
About the School:
- Rated "Good" by Ofsted
- New, modern building with great facilities
- Co-educational School with a strong ethos and passion for educating their students
We have been working with several schools in the area on a regular basis for the past few years. We maintain a high standard and as such have built strong relationships with some of the top schools in North London.
We’re an agency that have been running for over 18 years and will be able to find you your perfect role. You will be at the centre of the process and our team of dedicated consultants will LISTEN to your requirements and hunt out the perfect role for YOU. We believe this bespoke service is the best there is… and you get it all for free! We are an agency who are REC Audited, with offices in London, Hertfordshire, Plymouth and Norwich.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today – for more info and full T&Cs visit www.stepteachers.co.uk/raf