26 days ago
Step Teachers are currently looking to recruit a Secondary Teacher for Physics to work with some of our partner schools in Totnes and the surrounding areas. This role is well suited for both early career teachers, as well as more experienced teachers who are looking to take on a new, exciting challenge. If you are passionate about Physics and enjoy working in a flexible environment where no two days are the same, we would love to hear from you! We can offer both short and long-term roles depending on your needs.
As a Secondary Biology Supply Teacher in one of our schools you will need:
- A Physics degree, with PGCE or QTS.
- A passion for Science and the ability to enthuse your pupils with this passion.
- The ability to manage the behaviour of pupils and follow school policies.
- You will have schemes of work that are creative, varied, and flexible enough to promote differentiation and commitment to pupil progression.
- Have experience delivering Science in a mainstream setting
- Teach up to KS4 and 5.
What we offer:
- Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE- You will not be forced to go with an umbrella company.
- Step Teachers also offers other free special perks while working PAYE, including qualified GP 24/7 with webcam consultations, examinations, and email prescriptions, in addition to a confidential helpline for stress-related issues.
Step Teachers are an agency listed as an approved supplier on the Crown Commercial Service. This is a new framework for schools to use, ensuring they have access to reputable agencies that meet certain safeguarding and recruitment guidelines. The DfE are heavily marketing this service across schools and we would strongly suggest making sure you are registered with a CCS-approved agency moving forwards. Registering with Step Teachers ensures you are working for a trusted partner of the DfE.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer, and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as a qualified GP 24/7 with webcam consultations, examinations, and email prescriptions. In addition to a confidential helpline for stress-related issues.