We have a number of Secondary Schools in Kensal Green, Hampstead and surrounding areas looking for good quality Secondary Supply Teachers to cover various day to day, short term and long term roles within the local area.
Are you a Key Stage 3, 4 or 5 Teacher with a real passion to share and educate young people? Our schools are varied and require you to be patient hard working and dedicated. As a supply teacher no two days are the same, you need to be confident and have excellent communication skills.
- You should have a Degree Level Qualification + Secondary PGCE or QTS / QTLS Qualification for the Secondary Phase
- Alternatively an FE Teaching Qualification with relevant experience
- Your excellent classroom management strategies will be robust and flexible, and will be seen as central to the performance of you and your pupils
- The successful Supply Teacher will have good decision making skills
- You should exhibit highly effective time management skills and an ability to meet deadlines and work under sustained pressure
We have been working with many schools in the area on a regular basis for the past few years and have managed to build strong links. There is a high demand for Supply Teachers currently which means we are able to offer a strong flow of work.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today – for more info and full T&Cs visit www.stepteachers.co.uk/raf