£65 - £80 per day
16 days ago
One of our long term client schools in Hertfordshire has asked us to recruit an SEN TA for a role that will commence in September. The role of SEN TA . This school works excellently as a team and encourages inclusivity in everything they do. As an SEN TA, you will be key in adapting the curriculum to suit the needs of pupils.
- The appointed SEN TA should motivate, enthuse, excite and challenge students to produce the highest quality work
- As an SEN TA, you must comply with, support and promote all school policies and procedures, particularly those relating to child protection, equal opportunities, racial equality, health, safety and security, confidentiality, behaviour and data protection
- An SEN TA should have a creative and thoughtful approach to curriculum planning, demonstrating the ability to incorporate national trends and data sets into your approach
- You should be committed and flexible, able to work directly with the SENCO
- You will have a good understanding of Special Educational Needs and Educational Inclusion, and the needs of the more able and talented
The staff at this school work hard to recognise the needs of individuals, placing suitable demands on them and stimulating them to achieve success. They are proud to create ordered and friendly communities where relationships are positive, founded on courtesy, respect and shared values. A key focus for all stakeholders is to develop and maintain strong links between home, schools and, where appropriate, other relevant agencies.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.