about 1 month ago
End of Summer Term 2022
Our partnership school is urgently looking to hire a Special Educational Needs Coordinator on a full-time contract.
What you Offer:
- You hold a relevant teaching qualification (QTS).
- The National Award for SEN Co-ordination or be working towards.
- Strong experience working with Children with Special Educational Needs.
- Thorough knowledge of the new SEND Code of Practice.
- Compliance with the academy’s objectives, standards, and policies.
Candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, full reference checks including your most recent employer, and confirmation of their eligibility to work in the U.K.
What we Offer:
- Step Teachers also offers other free special benefits while working PAYE, including qualified GP 24/7 with webcam consultations, examinations, and email prescriptions, in addition to a confidential helpline for stress-related issues.