Here at Step Teachers we are looking for a Teacher of Spanish for one of our client schools in Pinner. The teacher of Spanish role will be starting at Easter 2019 and is a full-time role. This position will be ideal for a Spanish Teacher who is looking to progress in their career and will ideally lead to a Head of Spanish position.
The Spanish Teacher:
- You will have a Languages related degree, with a PGCE and have QTS
- Your schemes of work will be creative, varied and flexible enough to promote differentiation, and commitment to pupil progression will inform every aspect of your teaching practice
- Your excellent classroom management strategies will be robust and flexible, and will be seen as central to the performance of you and your pupils
About the School:
- This is a good school, where all pupils expect to do well and parents offer staunch support in encouraging hard work and good behaviour.
- Widely recognised for delivering excellent teacher inductions, the school is proud of its record of continuing to support the CPD of staff at all levels.
- The Head Teacher and Governors take a modern approach to delivering the curriculum, promoting the use of every available resource to support not only academic achievement, but the development of skills for life.
- With a thriving enrichment and extra-curricular programme, every member of staff at this school is aware of the importance of their contribution to the all-round development of students as they make their way into the adult world.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today – for more info and full T&Cs visit www.stepteachers.co.uk/raf
If you're intersted in this role, then please apply below.