We are looking to recruit a construction teacher for a large secondary school based in King's Lynn. This position will initially be on a supply basis and is due to start as soon as possible. The role will be on a full time basis and will be until half term initially.
The school was rated as good at its last Ofsted report and is a popular larger than average mixed oversubscribed school. The constrution teacher will become one of a team who promote their pupils to be polite, responsible and conscientious. The school has a highly personalised curriculum that allows pupils to reach individual goals and achieve well.
To be considered for this role:
- You should have a teaching qualification and relevant experience gained within a secondary school environment
- Be an experienced teacher who can demonstrate experience of planning and teaching geography
- Have knowledge of the national curriculum for design technology and related assessment practice
For the role of design technology teacher will ask that you:
- Have confidence and a “can-do” attitude an philosophy
- Show a demonstrable record of commitment to ongoing professional development
- Will create a thoughtful approach to curriculum planning demonstrating the ability to incorporate national trends and data sets in your approach
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as a qualified GP 24/7 with webcam consultations, examinations, and email prescriptions. In addition to a confidential helpline for stress-related issues.