Step Teachers have been asked to recruit a Teacher of R.E and Philosophy for an Ofsted rated 'Good' secondary Academy in Lowestoft. The R.E Teacher position is offered on a full-time basis, starting in January 2019. The school would prefer a candidate with experience, but are happy to consider exceptional NQTs.
The R.E and Philosophy Teacher:
You will have a good RE/Philosophy related degree, PGCE and QTS
- Good academic qualifications resulting from your school career
- Will be able to motivate, enthuse, excite and challenge students to produce the highest quality of work
- At the heart of everything you do will be your passion for your subject and the desire to inspire and motivate pupils to excel
About the school:
- This is a dynamic school who prioritise the wellbeing and development of its staff.
- The school are proud of its Good Ofsted rating with Outstanding leadership.
- Offers a well resourced department with a supportive and collaborative working environemnt.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today – for more info and full T&Cs visit www.stepteachers.co.uk/raf