2 months ago
We are looking to recruit a Teaching Assistant to take on regular supply cover work at one of our partner schools in St. Austell. The TA that is successful may have the chance to join the school in a more permanent capacity if they are able to meet the high expectations set by the school and match the values and ethos.
This role is ideal for any experienced or early career teaching assistants and would ideally suit an individual who is passionate about supporting the learning outcomes and mental wellbeing of all pupils. Our successful candidate will also be able to provide evidence of:
- The ability to approach situations in a fun, creative way that engages and inspires a love for learning.
- Three Months of classroom experience working with children.
- A TA Qualification (Levels 1-3)
- A positive attitude towards team building and the ability to work towards a common goal as a part of a larger team.
- A good level of subject knowledge of your preferred key stage.
- An up-to-date CV with a full employment history.
Situated in St. Austell, the values of our school focusses particularly on increasing the aspirations of its pupils. They would love to see a candidate who is able to inspire their pupils and develop their aspirations further through providing a broad range of educational experiences with the support of the classroom teacher.
Working with Step Teachers
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer, and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as a qualified GP 24/7 with webcam consultations, examinations, and email prescriptions. In addition to a confidential helpline for stress-related issues.