Up to £20,000
2 months ago
A very nice Secondary school in a lovely part of Bedfordshire have asked us to train a Philosophy/Theology Graduate with classroom experience, to take up the role of trainee Religious Studies Teacher from September 2021. The role of trainee Religious Studies Teacher is a full-time salaried position.
If you’re a determined, passionate and self-reflective Philosophy/Theology graduate looking to start a career in teaching, Grad2Teach is your first step in the right direction.
How will Grad2Teach support you?
With Grad2Teach you will work to complete a one- or two-year course, with a Post Graduate Certificate in Education (PGCE). You will gain experience working in at least two schools, earning a salary as you train. Upon passing the course, you will have completed your PGCE and be a qualified teacher with QTS.
To be eligible for this programme you must meet the following requirements:
- Have determination, resilience and a patient, caring attitude.
- Have a relevant, university degree with a minimum of a 2:2 classification.
- Have at least one year of Experience in a UK classroom
- Have the confidence and ability to lead the class.
- Be able to demonstrate your resilience.
- Be able to train across all key stages in order to broaden your skillset.
To find out more information about this exciting opportunity, please do not hesitate to contact Alex on +(0)20 8148 6732