£60 - £70
9 days ago
Are you looking to gain practical, hands-on, paid experience in a Primary or Secondary School? Step Teachers are currently interested in recruiting aspiring teachers to provide day-to-day classroom support in some of our most popular schools! This is a fantastic opportunity for candidates who would like to gain some experience before undertaking a teacher training course. We can offer a wide variety of school types and can offer work on a part-time or full-time basis. This is the perfect time to prepare for your future career, and we would love to hear from you!
What you will need:
- A passion for working with young children.
- The ability to approach situations with a high level of resilience, compassion, and empathy.
- Have the confidence to work with and lead small groups.
- Have a good understanding of the National Curriculum in your preferred Key Stage or subject.
Working at Steps
By working at steps, we can offer you:
- Valuable, first-hand classroom experience in a wide pool of schools.
- A bespoke 1-1 service that is specifically tailored to your needs.
- Unique training and CPD opportunities to build your portfolio.
- Regular feedback to encourage growth and development.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer, and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as a qualified GP 24/7 with webcam consultations, examinations, and email prescriptions. In addition to a confidential helpline for stress-related issues.