Step Teachers are working with a very friendly and welcoming primary school in Cromer who are looking to source an experienced Primary Teacher to work with a year 3 class to cover a maternity contract. This opportunity is a full time position and will commence in January 2019.
The Primary Teacher will:
- Have a Degree Level Qualification + Primary PGCE or QTS Qualification for the Primary Phase
- Be experienced with at least one teaching position within Primary Curriculum
- Be able to demonstrate experience of planning and teaching all subjects in the Primary Curriculum
About the school:
- The Leadership Team are passionate about promoting a strong ‘team ethic’ amongst staff, and this is supported with excellent coaching and career development opportunities.
- Total commitment to providing care, guidance and support and the very positive school atmosphere make a considerable contribution to pupils’ personal development.
- A key focus for the school is contributing to the wider community and this is promoted extremely well, with pupils making exceptional progress in their spiritual, moral, social and cultral development.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including, an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today – for more info and full T&Cs visit www.stepteachers.co.uk/raf
If you are interested in this role, then please apply below.