We have a lovely Primary School in Tooting, Wandsworth looking for a strong Year 4 Class Teacher to start in April 2019. The role will cover the Summer Term, with the possibility to extend beyond. This School has a supportive environment and we've always received great feedback from Teachers we have placed there previously.
- You should have a Degree Level Qualification + Primary PGCE OR QTS Qualification for the Secondary Phase with experience in Primary
- As a qualified Year 4 Teacher you will have strong communication skills, and able to adapt your lessons to be suitable for various levels
- The successful Year 4 Teacher will hold positive values and attitudes and adopt high standards of behaviour in their professional role
About the School:
- Rated 'Good' by Ofsted
- Strong Senior Management
- Excellent behavioural management
- Friendly, supportive environment
We’re an agency that have been running for over 18 years and will be able to find you your perfect role. You will be at the centre of the process and our team of dedicated consultants will LISTEN to your requirements and hunt out the perfect role for YOU. We believe this bespoke service is the best there is… and you get it all for free! We are an agency who are REC Audited, with offices in London, Hertfordshire, Plymouth and Norwich.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today – for more info and full T&Cs visit www.stepteachers.co.uk/raf