Step Teachers was founded in 2000 by two friends, Jim an ICT & French Middle School Teacher and Marios a Secondary School History Teacher. Their aim was to provide an honest and professional service to teachers and schools based on paying fairly and respecting the public purse. 20 years later, our google reviews would say we’ve done just that.
From our branches in London, Norwich, Plymouth, Stevenage, Romford and Cambridge, our teams help hundreds of overseas teachers find the right job in a part of England that best for them.
As ex-teachers, we're passionate about developing winning careers that raise the standards of education. That’s why we work hard to maintain meaningful and long-standing partnerships, offering advice, guidance, and support when it’s needed the most.
Our overseas relocation service includes:
- A dedicated and personal service
- A wide range of urban and rural schools to choose from
- Training and support to develop your career
- Permanent, long-term and substitution positions to suit you
- Financial security with our Guaranteed payment scheme
- Ongoing support package from the Step Family to sooth any anxiety
- Exceptional schools with training and support to develop your career.
Don’t let the coronavirus pandemic stop your dream from coming true
We have thousands of UK trained teachers working every day because the UK authorities have taken measures to ensure the safety of children and staff. School’s have split their cohorts into ‘bubbles’ to minimise interaction between classes and year groups. Step Teachers has also offered it’s schools the opportunity to use the same teachers to avoid teachers working in multiple schools each week. Speak to your consultant about our ‘Continuity Bubble Agreements’.