£10 - £12 per hour DOE
4 months ago
Step Teachers have been tasked by a school to source 3x Afterschool Club Assistants in the Edmonton area. This contract starts in September 2021 on a temporary basis. The successful candidates will be required to work Mon-Fri, 3 pm - 6 pm.
- Previous experience working with children of EYFS and KS1 ages
- Planning and carrying out activities to meet the children’s needs
- Supervising and ensuring children’s safety whilst under the schools' care
- Setting up and tidying up the room
The ideal candidate
- Will hold a Level 2 or above childcare qualification (desirable)
- Good at working in a team
- Friendly, reliable, and an adaptable attitude
- Strong communication with students, colleagues and parents
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK.
Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as a qualified GP 24/7 with webcam consultations, examinations, and email prescriptions. In addition to a confidential helpline for stress-related issues