Teachers and Classroom Support
Every child remembers their favourite teacher and at Step Teachers it is our aim to create as many of these lasting impressions as possible. We are always looking for the best teachers to work with our schools across our network of branches which service North London, South London, Norwich, Great Yarmouth, Ipswich, Cambridge, Plymouth, Exeter, Newton Abbot, Teignmouth.
Teaching Roles Available
If you are a:
- Qualified Teacher (QTS)
- Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT)
- Overseas Trained Teacher
- FE Teacher
Support Roles Available
If you are a:
Nursery Nurse or Nursery Assistant
Higher Level Teaching Assistant
We are here to find you the perfect classroom support role. Find out more about our classroom support roles and view our latest classroom support vacancies.
The Step Teachers team have been fantastic, they have been always friendly over the phone, understanding and always trying their best to get the right type of work for you. This year has been a valuable experience and journey. More importantly, it has brought back my confidence and passion as a teacher. Everyday has been a new experience which has open a door to my dream teaching job.
By registering with Step Teachers, we'll support you through the processes of finding you work.
Step Teachers Offer You
We are on hand to offer you:
- Permanent contacts or long-term supply cover
- Daily supply
- Free CPD workshops and online course
- Reliable weekly pay
- Options to work with Umbrella Companies to increase your take home pay and related expenses
- A dedicated, personal, REC trained consultant
- Be part of the Step Family, feature on our social media sites, attend end-of-term parties and get together and be an active part of the Family!