£80 - £100 per day
15 days ago
We are looking to appoint an Attendance Officer to join a successful Academy in East London. The position of Attendance Officer is offered on a temporary basis until December in the first instance, however the school are actively recruiting for a permanent Attendance Officer and if the selected candidate performs well there will be the opportunity to apply for the role on a permanent basis. The school advise that this role would realistically require applicants to have experience in this or a similar role in Education. As Attendance Officer you will play a key role in supporting the Academy to ensure attendance strategies are effectively implemented.
Key responsibilities in the role of Attendance Officer
- Providing effective administrative support around Academy attendance and punctuality procedures
- Support Attendance Lead by implementing attendance procedures throughout the Academy
- Co-ordinate and communicate information to relevant staff, agencies and parents
- Maintain a good working knowledge of the statutory framework and any policies and procedures relating to school attendance, child employment, child protection and special needs etc. in order to be able to offer informed advice to parents, school staff and others
Important information regarding the role of Attendance Officer
- This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent and spoken English is an essential requirement for applicants
- All applicants must have a valid DBS check issued for the Young Peoples Workforce, if you do not already have one we can process one for you
- All applicants must be able to demonstrate eligibility right to work in the UK and provide references including their last employer
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today.