We are looking for a qualified chemistry teacher for a permanent position which has become available in an Ofsted rated “good” school (“outstanding church school” in SIAMS inspection). Applications for the role of chemistry teacher are welcome from newly qualified teachers as well as those with more experience.
As a qualified chemistry teacher you will:
- Have knowledge of the national curriculum for chemistry and related assessment practice
- Ideally have a undergraduate chemistry degree at 2:1 or above
- Be able to motivate, enthuse, excite and challenge students to produce the highest quality work
In addition the school requires their chemistry teacher to:
- Have proven demonstrable ability to successfully manage learning development projects
- Be responsible and accountable for securing the highest standards of pupil achievement
- At the heart of everything they do have a passion for the subject of chemistry and the desire to inspire and motivate pupils to excel
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as a qualified GP 24/7 with webcam consultations, examinations, and email prescriptions. In addition to a confidential helpline for stress-related issues.