Our Norwich office is working with a High school in Norwich who are seeking a cover supervisor to join their team from April 2020 until the end of the school year. This is a full-time vacancy and has scope to continue into the new school year.
As a cover supervisor you will;
- Cover lessons in the absence of the timetabled teacher
- Ensure the class are on target with the pre-set work
- Manage behaviour in accordance to the schools behaviour policy
- Deliver feedback to teachers/pastoral staff where necessary
As a cover supervisor we require;
- Experience working with young people
- A flexible and reliable approach to work
- The ability to work under pressure
- Knowledge of positive behaviour management
Unlike other agencies Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Candidates will be subject to variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
RECOMMEND A FRIEND and receive up to £150 AMAZON VOUCHERS – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work get in touch with us today.
Step Teachers are an agency listed as an approved supplier on the Crown Commercial Service.
This is a new framework for schools to use, ensuring they have access to reputable agencies whom meet certain safeguarding and recruitment guidelines. The DfE are heavily marketing this service across schools and we would strongly suggest making sure you are registered with a CCS approved agency moving forwards. Registering with Step Teachers ensures you are working for a trusted partner of the DfE.