£70-£90 per day
2 months ago
Ad Hoc Supply
Our partner, a prestigious school in London, is looking to hire a Cover Supervisor on an ad hoc basis. This is a day to day position starting in September. We are looking for a candidate to help ensure student learning outcomes. This is a great way to get the experience necessary for teacher training courses!
No school is the same, so any teacher working with us must have the adaptability to quickly acclimate themselves to the role. During the pandemic teachers have been navigating uncharted territories, becoming pioneers in remote and alternative ways of educating students.
What you Offer:
- You hold a degree from within the last 5 years
- You share our total commitment to ensuring the safety, dignity, and well-being of all students.
- Compliance with the academy’s objectives, standards, and policies.
- You have the disposition necessary to control a classroom of pupils
Candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, full reference checks including your most recent employer, and confirmation of their eligibility to work in the U.K.
What we Offer:
- Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE- You will not be forced to go with an umbrella company.
- Step Teachers also offers other free special benefits while working PAYE, including qualified GP 24/7 with webcam consultations, examinations and email prescriptions, in addition to a confidential helpline for stress-related issues.