£60 - 80
Paolo La Rocca
6 months ago
The Cover Supervisor:
- Ideally you will be a recent graduate or have secondary school experience
- You will have a passion for working with students and helping them achieve
- Desire to gain more experience in a school setting to pursue teacher training.
What we offer:
- Free CPD courses
- Holiday pay for when you are not working
- Flexibility for students who are studying and require classroom experience
- Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today – for more info and full T&Cs visit www.stepteachers.co.uk/recommend-a-friend
If you are interested in the role, or would like to find out more information about cover supervision then please apply below!