£70 - 75 per day
7 days ago
Step teachers have long-standing working relationships with academies and schools in Norwich who require cover supervisors for day to day supply cover. We are looking to add to our team of supply cover supervisors for when education settings re-open for all children.
As an ad hoc cover supervisor you will;
- Cover lessons in the absence of the timetabled teacher
- Ensure the class are on target with the pre-set work
- Manage behaviour in accordance to the schools behaviour policy
- Deliver feedback to teachers/pastoral staff where necessary
As an ad hoc cover supervisor we require;
- Experience working with young people
- A flexible and reliable approach to work
- The ability to work under pressure
- Knowledge of positive behaviour management
- The desire to positively inspire young people
As an ad hoc cover supervisor you can expect;
- Daily bookings in diverse school settings
- PAYE pay processed weekly
- A designated consultant to help you when required
- A friendly local office with long standing relationships with schools in the area
Our ideal candidates will either be existing cover supervisors within a school are a recent graduates looking to get into teaching with experience of working with young people in some form.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today.