Step Teachers is currently searching for graduate cover supervisors based in North London. This is a unique opportunity for university graduates who would like to work with children and schools but do not yet have Qualified Teacher Status.
We are looking for people with;
- An Undergraduate Degree (or higher)
- Ideally you would have previous experience with children as a tutor or teaching assistant, but this is not essential.
- You will have excellent leadership skills as a great base for developing classroom management skills.
- A charismatic, can-do attitude; Cover Supervisors will be working with all manner of students, schools and subjects, an open mind is essential!
- Excellent communication skills, which are essential in the delivery of cover lessons.
Working as a Step Teachers cover supervisor gives you the opportunity to step in to the classrooms of different Schools all over London and gain valuable experience in working within a school setting on a supply cover basis. This is the perfect role for individuals who are thinking about embarking on a teacher training course!
If this is something you are interested in, please contact Daniella at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 020 8920 2039.