Are you a compassionate, empathetic Emotional and Behavioral Difficulties (EBD) Teaching Assistant ready to make a positive impact in the lives of students facing unique challenges?
Step Teachers are working with a brilliant school in Norwich to recruit a Long-term Teaching Assistant to support students who display challenging behaviour characteristics.
This specialist School enables its learners to overcome any barriers that might have a negative effect on their learning and provide a positive next step in their lives. The school provides a broad curriculum in an environment that is suited to the student's needs. As a Long-Term Supply EBD Teaching Assistant, you will play a crucial role in providing personalised support to students facing emotional and behavioral challenges. Your compassion, adaptability, and dedication to student success will be highly valued and appreciated in our school community.
- Provide one-on-one and small group support to students with challenging behaviour, ensuring their inclusion in the classroom.
- Collaborate with classroom teachers to develop and implement behaviour management strategies.
- Foster a safe and inclusive classroom environment that promotes positive behaviour and mutual respect.
- Act as a positive role model for students, promoting appropriate behaviour and social skills.
- Assist in the preparation and adaptation of teaching materials to meet diverse learning needs.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively as part of a team.
- Able to provide effective support and cater to the individual needs of the students.
Why Step Teachers?
With over 20 years in supplying educational professionals across North London, Hertfordshire, East Anglia and Plymouth, we have and continue to build long-standing, exclusive relationships with many schools and academy trusts across these regions. We have a resolute team that takes pride in helping and nurturing our teachers, and a dedicated local consultant will always be on hand to support you through your journey with us.
Step Teachers are an agency listed as an approved supplier on the Crown Commercial Service and are proud to be REC audited. This ensures we are carrying out comprehensive checks in line with the REC Code of Professional Practice and are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Upon registration, candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer, and verification of eligibility to work in the UK.
Weekly pay is processed through PAYE. We offer high street, travel, gym membership and many other exclusive discounts, along with physical and emotional well-being services as standard with our pay portal.
Recommend a friend and receive a share of £200 of Amazon vouchers AND a chance to win a European holiday worth £1000! – If you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today!