£25,000 - £35,000 OTE per year
19 days ago
Due to expansion in our London team Step Teachers are looking for Educational Recruitment Consultants to join the team in our North London office. We specialise in Education and care about the service we deliver. The successful Education Recruitment Consultant would need to be able to start as soon as possible. A Step Teachers' Education Recruitment Consultant would enjoy a negotiable and competitive salary and uncapped bonus structure.
Job Type / Category
Step Teachers are an Education Recruitment Agency. We place teachers and support workers into schools, colleges and nurseries throughout London, Hertfordshire, East Anglia and the South West. We were founded in 2000 by former teachers and believe in delivering an ethical service to all our customers.
We pride ourselves on maintaining a sense of enjoyment in everything we do. Our office is a busy, lively environment where you can be sure every day will be challenging and enjoyable. Our North London head office is based in a fantastic new building in Whetstone!
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
No formal qualifications are required. Previous experience in the same industry is welcome but training will be provided to any successful candidate regardless of background.
Do you fit the bill? Our ideal candidate would be:
- An experienced billing Education Recruitment Consultant, although Recruitment Consultants from other industries are welcome to apply
- A decisive decision-maker who can take responsibility
- Ambitious, self-motivated and driven to surpass targets
- A people person with a strong sales ability and high customer service
- Down to earth with a sense of humour
- Full driving licence
Although previous experience as an education recruitment consultant would be an advantage; candidates from other recruitment or sales sectors are welcome to apply.
- Competitive salary
- Uncapped Sales Bonus
- 4 weeks paid holiday, plus all public bank holidays (increasing with service)
- Death in Service Insurance
- A supportive and established company with an excellent ethos
If you are based in North London and feel you can make a successful career as a recruitment consultant, apply today!
Please send a CV and a cover letter to AdamsG@stepteachers.co.uk or apply online.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent