£18,500 - £25,000
5 months ago
Are you looking for a new challenge? Then Step Teachers would like to hear from you!
As a Recruitment Consultant, you will be working within our busy Head Office in London N20, working alongside the Secondary Education team. The role does involve the ability to be self-motivated to achieve department and individual targets.
The company has recently invested thousands in protective measures to ensure our office environment remains a safe environment to work in, including air filtration systems, protective screens, and sanitise stations.
Job Type / Category
- Previous experience in the same industry is welcome but training will be provided to any successful candidate regardless of background.
- Ambitious, self-motivated and driven to surpass targets
- A people person with a strong sales ability and high customer service
- Down to earth with a sense of humour
- Full driving licence
- Competitive salary
- Uncapped Sales Bonus
- 4 weeks paid holiday, plus all public bank holidays (increasing with service)
- Death in Service Insurance
- A supportive and established company with an excellent ethos
- Employee discounts through our Step Perks platform
- Annual company outings (this has previously included a stay on a fort in the English channel as well as a trip to Marbella, Spain)
If you are based in North London and feel you can make a successful career as a recruitment consultant, apply today!