Step Teachers currently have an opportunity for a Head of Computer Science Teacher based at an Ofsted rated school of `Good’ in Wembley. This is a Full time, permanent position set to commence in September 2020.
The School have asked for a proficient Head of Computer Science teacher who has the following attributes:
- You should hold QTS/PGCE and a Computer Science degree
- Able to adapt to the unique learning environment of the school
- Able to demonstrate experience of planning and teaching Business Studies
- Knowledge of the National Curriculum for Business Studies and related assessment practice is essential for a role of this nature.
- To use relevant assessment information to set targets for improvement
This school aims to prepare pupils for the challenges of making progress in a highly competitive world but also to carve out time to support them in developing personally and spiritually. Boasting a proven track record of achieving outstanding success in delivering a wide range of qualifications, there is a dual focus on fostering the vision and values that will create great leadership skills for the future. The SMT are supportive and welcoming, demonstrating a deep desire to foster strong relationships between all staff members.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as discounts and offers on high street brands. Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today.
Please contact Paolo for more information on how to apply.