£70 - £75
about 1 month ago
- You should be committed and flexible, and hold a minimum of an HLTA qualification.
- You will have worked as an HLTA in a school setting and be capable of adapting to different children's needs.
- You will have a good nature around children and be able to inspire learners of all abilities.
- Has a good basic knowledge of English and Maths
- Can adapt quickly in various situations and can form relationships with children and senior leadership
- Can give feedback to SENCO where required
Step Teachers are an agency listed as an approved supplier on the Crown Commercial Service. This is a new framework for schools to use, ensuring they have access to reputable agencies that meet certain safeguarding and recruitment guidelines. The DfE is heavily marketing this service across schools and we would strongly suggest making sure you are registered with a CCS-approved agency moving forwards. Registering with Step Teachers ensures you are working for a trusted partner of the DfE.