We have great opportunity in a college on the outskirts of Norwich for a Lecturer of Countryside Management. Preparing, delivering and assessing of Countryside and Land Based qualifications within the land based provision on a range of courses, including apprenticeships.
Our ideal candidate will have experience in the UK Conservation or Countryside industry, with a knowledge of the current developments in UK land management and conversation, alongside the following qualifications and experience:
- Relevant degree and / or level 5 qualification in Countryside Management and conservation
- Certificate in Education / PGCE
- Supporting and guiding students to achieve success and realise their potential
- Managing students learning and providing a high-quality learning experience
- Contributing proactively to developments in the centre in curriculum development and innovative teaching
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as a qualified GP 24/7 with webcam consultations, examinations and email prescriptions. In addition to a confidential helpline for stress related issues.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today