£10-£11 per hour
about 1 month ago
Step Teachers currently have an opportunity for a Lunchtime Supervisor in a primary school-based in Haringey. The position is for 2 hours per day, 11:30 am-1:30 pm.
The School has asked for a proficient candidate that has the following attributes:
- An enthusiastic approach to any role
- Ideally, you would have previous experience with children as a tutor or teaching assistant, but this is not essential
- Able to demonstrate a proven ability to successfully manage pupils
- An open mind is essential, as you will be working with all manner of students
- You should have excellent communication skills, which are essential in the delivery of regular school procedures
To be eligible to apply for this role through Step Teachers you will first need to undergo our registration process, which includes; a face to face interview, full referencing, qualification checks and the obligatory safeguarding checks as step teachers are committed to the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies here at Step Teachers we are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as a qualified GP 24/7 with webcam consultations, examinations, and email prescriptions. In addition to a confidential helpline for stress-related issues.