£23 - £30 per hour
about 2 months ago
As an approved Tuition Partner for the National Tutoring Programme, Step Teachers is looking for NTP Tutors to deliver tutoring sessions in Primary or Secondary schools across the country.
NTP has been set up to provide additional support to schools to help pupils whose education has been impacted by school disruption due to the Covid-19 Pandemic.
To be an NTP Tutor you will need to have one of the following
- Qualified Teacher with QTS or equivalent
- A Degree in either Maths, English, Science, Humanities or Modern Foreign Languages
The right candidate must...
- Have strong knowledge of the UK curriculum and experience in tutoring or teaching in a classroom
- Be Flexible with the hours you can work and willing to commit to long-term
- Be Confident in behavioural management skills.
- Have an Enhanced DBS registered on the Update Service