Step Teachers have been asked by a fantastic private nursery in Ealing to source a creative and experienced Nursery Assistant for a full-time, long-term position set to commence in September 2019. This is a temp to perm opportunity advertised exclusively through Step Teachers.
The Nursery have asked for a proficient Nursery Assistant who has the following attributes:
- NVQ Level 3 in Child Care or higher
- Previous experience in a nursery setting or in a similar role
- Able to efficiently manage the tasks involved with the role and assist the room leader with tending to the needs of the children
- A calm demeanour both inside and outside of the nursery
- Energetic and friendly to keep with the tone of this fast paced environment
- Able to commit to the duration of this long term role
The staff of this fantastic nursery realise and value the individuality of each child in their care. In understanding this, they are able to differentiate the learning experience so that each child can hone their unique abilities and learn in their own way. This tailored experience teaches the children through practical activities and sharing ideas to keep the minds of the children stimulated and interested. The nursery regularly provide training for their staff so that they can work with confidence in providing the children with the tools they need to grow their minds on their journey through the nursery.
To be eligible to apply for this role through Step Teachers you will first need to undergo our registration process, which includes; a face-to-face interview, full referencing, qualification checks and the obligatory safeguarding checks as step teachers are committed to the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Please contact Nick for more information on how to apply.