Are you passionate about early childhood education and dedicated to providing a nurturing environment for young children? We're on the lookout for enthusiastic and qualified Nursery Nurses for a variety of positions throughout the Camden area, where you can collaborate with a team of dedicated professionals who share a commitment to providing the best care possible for young children.
Nursery Nurse - Role:
- Supporting the development of children’s language and communication skills.
- Encouraging positive behaviour and providing pastoral support to children when required.
- Preparing and setting up activities, ensuring that resources are available and used appropriately.
- Providing feedback to parents and carers on children’s progress and achievements.
- Fostering a safe and inclusive atmosphere.
Nursery Nurse - Requirements:
- Level 3 qualification in Early Years Education or equivalent.
- Previous experience as a Nursery Nurse in an early childhood education setting.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively as part of a team.
- Paediatric First Aid qualification preferred.
Why Step Teachers?
With over 20 years in supplying Nursery Nurses across North London, Hertfordshire, East Anglia and Plymouth, we have and continue to build long-standing, exclusive relationships with many schools and academy trusts across these regions. We have a resolute team that takes pride in helping and nurturing our teachers, and a dedicated local consultant will always be on hand to support you through your journey with us.
Step Teachers are an agency listed as an approved supplier on the Crown Commercial Service