16 days ago
Temporary to Permanent
Are you looking for a new role in September 2021?
Are you a qualified Early Years Teacher?
Do you want to work in a school with strong core values?
Step Teachers are working with a school located in Highgate, they are looking for a full-time Nursery Teacher to start in September 2021 temporarily initially, however for the right person there will be an opportunity for the role to become permanent.
To be considered for this Nursery teaching role you should have;
- PGCE or QTS Qualification
- Recent teaching experience
- A calm demeanour who can adapt under pressure
- Excellent classroom management strategies which are robust and flexible
If this person is you then I would like to hear from you! As an Early Years Teacher working with Step Teachers you can expect from us;
- An individual consultant while you are working in this school
- PAYE pay is processed weekly
- Access to exclusive perks and benefits as a member of our team through Step Perks
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer, and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as a qualified GP 24/7 with webcam consultations, examinations, and email prescriptions. In addition to a confidential helpline for stress-related issues.