about 1 month ago
Are you looking flexible work?
Are you an experienced Teaching Assistant?
We at Step Teachers are looking for dedicated Teaching Assistants to expand our successful, existing team of education professionals. We work with a number of schools across North London, which gives you the opportunity to develop your career and make a real difference.
To be considered for this teaching assistant role you should have;
- Knowledge of the Key Stage 1 & 2 curriculum
- Experience as a Teaching Assistant
- Be able to simplify complex information
- A calm demeanour who is able to adapt under pressure
If this person is you then I would like to hear from you! As a Teaching Assistant working with Step Teachers you can expect from us;
- An individual consultant while you are working in this school
- PAYE pay processed weekly
- Access to exclusive perks and benefits as a member of our team through Step Perks
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer, and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as a qualified GP 24/7 with webcam consultations, examinations, and email prescriptions. In addition to a confidential helpline for stress-related issues.