Due to expansion in our London team Step Teachers are looking for Educational Recruitment Consultants to join the team in our North London office. We specialise in Education and care about the service we deliver. The successful Education Recruitment Consultant would need to be able to start as soon as possible. A Step Teachers' Education Recruitment Consultant would enjoy a negotiable and competitive salary and uncapped bonus structure.
Step Teachers, founded in 2000, is now an established brand in the Education Recruitment Sector with a network of branches across Southern England. As an ethical recruitment organisation which has built its reputation on maintaining transparent, fair and consistent business practices. We are very customer focused and provide an excellent service to both schools and teachers. Widely recognised for the excellence of our teams across our five branches in the South of England, the company is going from strength to strength.
We pride ourselves on maintaining a sense of enjoyment in everything we do. Our office is a busy, lively environment where you can be sure every day will be challenging and enjoyable. Our North London head office has just moved to a fantastic new building in Whetstone - we regularly have our teachers and support staff popping in for a chat and a cup of tea!
Do you fit the bill? Our ideal candidate would be:
- An experienced billing Education Recruitment Consultant, although Recruitment Consultants from other industries are welcome to apply
- A decisive decision maker who can take responsibility
- Ambitious, self-motivated and driven to surpass targets
- People person with a strong sales ability and high customer service
- Down to earth with a sense of humour
- Full driving licence
Although previous experience as an education recruitment consultant would be an advantage; candidates from other recruitment or sales sectors are welcome to apply.
- Competitive salary
- Uncapped Sales Bonus
- 4 weeks paid holiday, plus all public bank holidays (increasing with service)
- Death in Service Insurance
- A supportive and established company with an excellent ethos
If you are based in Borough (N20) or surrounding area and feel you can make a successful career as a recruitment consultant, apply today!