We have a lovely Secondary School in Croydon looking for a strong Teaching Assistant to work one-to-one with a Year 7 student with ADHD. The role will cover until the end of the academic year with the possibility to go permanent.
- You should have level 2 Teaching Assistant qualifications OR a minimum of 6 months relevant experience
- The successful Teaching Assistant will have strong communication skills and be able to adapt to the needs of the student
- As an experienced Teaching Assistant you are confident supporting students and are able to work independently
About the School:
- Mainstream School rated 'Good' by Ofsted
- Strong Senior Management
- Friendly, supportive environment
We’re an agency that have been running for over 18 years and will be able to find you your perfect role. You will be at the centre of the process and our team of dedicated consultants will LISTEN to your requirements and hunt out the perfect role for YOU. We believe this bespoke service is the best there is… and you get it all for free! We are an agency who are REC Audited, with offices in London, Hertfordshire, Plymouth and Norwich.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today – for more info and full T&Cs visit www.stepteachers.co.uk/raf