£65 - £80 Per Day PAYE
about 1 month ago
Step Teachers are working with a secondary school based in Southgate to source a TA. This role is a temporary role that will begin in January 2022. The school is willing to consider experienced Teaching assistants, graduates, as well as those less experienced.
To be eligible for this role you will have:
- Experience as a Teaching Assistant or A recent degree within the last 5 years
- Be passionate about helping others
- A can-do attitude
What we can offer:
- Flexibly working – these roles can be flexible on the days you would like to work
- Access to Step Perks where you can get discount on high street and online shops
- Access to a 24-hour GP service with Webcam consultations
- Access to a confidential helpline for stress-related issues
- Pay between £65-£80 per day
- Pay processed via PAYE
This role has great scope in becoming a post where you can lead a class as well.
To be eligible to apply for this role through Step Teachers, you will first need to undergo our registration process, which includes a video interview, full referencing, qualification checks and the obligatory safeguarding checks as step teachers are committed to the wellbeing of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today.