Step Teachers currently have an opportunity for an SEN LSA based at a Wembley school upholding ‘Good’ status. This is a long-term, full-time position commenced to start as soon as a suitable candidate is found.
The School have asked for a proficient SEN LSA who has the following attributes:
- Either a Level 3 Healthcare or minimum of 3 months experience in this role
- Phonics experience is needed
- ASD experience is desirable
- Able to manage learning development projects and enhance them to meet the needs of the pupil
- Approach the role with patience and understanding of the pupil's needs
- Show their unique attributes during the trial day prior to the position start date
This is a lovely school with a friendly environment. The dedicated staff always strive to provide excellence in every way for the pupils and their families. Various projects and activities are run throughout the school year outside of curricular learning to develop the children into well-rounded citizens aware of their impact on the world so they can make it a better place. Equality is a key part of school life and pupils are encouraged to not only respect each other and be inclusive of everyone no matter their background.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as discounts and offers on high street brands. Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today.
Please contact Paolo for more information on how to apply.