Step Teachers currently have an opportunity for an SEN TA to be based in an alternate provision provider in Norwich. This is a long-term, full-time position which is due to start as soon as a suitable candidate is found. It is highly likely this position will continue until the end of the school year.
The School have asked for a proficient SEN TA who has the following attributes:
- Either a Level 3 TA qualification or minimum of 3 months experience in this role
- ASD experience is desirable
- Able to manage learning development projects and enhance them to meet the needs of the pupil
- Approach the role with patience and understanding of the pupil's needs
- Be able to demonstrate an adaptable approach within the classroom.
The environment can often be challenging yet rewarding. The dedicated staff always strive to provide excellence in every way for the pupils and their families. Various projects and activities are run throughout the school year outside of curricular learning to develop the children into well-rounded citizens aware of their impact on the world so they can make it a better place.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as discounts and offers on high street brands. Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today.