£65.00 - £80.00
about 1 month ago
Temporary to Permanent
Step Teachers have been tasked by a key partner school in East London looking for an SEN Teaching Assistant to join the KS1 team in January 2022.
As an SEN Teaching Assistant you will be required to:
- Support the class teachers in delivering 1:1 support
- Positively structure and boundary routines
- Carry out all duties, as directed by class teachers to maximise learning opportunities for your key children
- Support the development of communication skills by implementing communication goals in collaboration with the class teacher and national curriculum
- Assisting with setting targets, record keeping and assessment in classes
Requirements for the role:
- Some experience within an educational setting or with Special Educational Needs
- Enhanced DBS check or willing to have one done (we can provide this)
- A positive and calm nature, with an enthusiastic approach to work
If you like the sound of this SEN Teaching Assistant role, please apply and Alice will be in touch with you!