We are recruiting on behalf of one of our client Schools in Harston, near Cambridge who have an opportunity for an experienced SEN Teaching Assistant to join their supportive and friendly team. This vacancy is offered as a supply position starting as soon as possible, a permanent contract could be offered for the right candidate. Experience in this role is essential, so if you have worked in an S.E.N position before, please apply for the role below.
Our ideal candidate will have the below atributes;
- As a teaching assistant you should look after children's physical, social and emotional welfare
- Candidates with Level 3 NVQ/CACHE qualification in Childcare or Teaching Assistant.
- As a Teaching Assistant you will need the energy, personality and patience that will allow you to effectively motivate your students and manage the classroom alongside the Teacher.
- Excellent communication skills are essential in the instructing of young children.
- Special needs experience working with EHCP plans.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
RECOMMEND A FRIEND and receive up to £150 AMAZON VOUCHERS – If you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work get in touch with us today – for more info and full T&Cs visit www.stepteachers.co.uk/raf