£45,000 to £49,000
12 days ago
At Step Teachers, we are on the looking out for a Special Educational Needs Coordinator on a long term temporary role but could become permanent.
What you Offer:
- You hold a relevant teaching qualification (QTS).
- The National Award for SEN Co-ordination or be working towards.
- Strong experience working with Children with Special Educational Needs.
- Thorough knowledge of the new SEND Code of Practice.
- Compliance with the academy’s objectives, standards, and policies.
Candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, full reference checks including your most recent employer, and confirmation of their eligibility to work in the U.K.
What we Offer:
- Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE- You will not be forced to go with an umbrella company.
- Step Teachers also offers other free special benefits while working PAYE, including qualified GP 24/7 with webcam consultations, examinations, and email prescriptions, in addition to a confidential helpline for stress-related issues.