£70 Per Day
about 2 months ago
1 Academic Term
Our partner, a prestigious school in London, is looking to hire a Social Media Specialist as maternity cover. This is a fixed academic term's contracted position starting in September and lasting until the end of the Christmas half term. We are looking for a candidate who can keep parents, teachers and other relevant stakeholders informed about the happenings at the school and portray the school in the best light online. Duties would include using Canva to create newsletters and updating and amending the school's website.
This is a part-time position working 3 days a week.
What you Offer:
- You have experience using Canva
- Proficient IT Skills
- You share our total commitment to ensuring the safety, dignity, and well-being of all students.
- You have high professional standards including punctuality
- Compliance with the academy’s objectives, standards, and policies.
Candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, full reference checks including your most recent employer, and confirmation of their eligibility to work in the U.K.
What we Offer:
- Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE- You will not be forced to go with an umbrella company.
- Step Teachers also offers other free special benefits while working PAYE, including qualified GP 24/7 with webcam consultations, examinations and email prescriptions, in addition to a confidential helpline for stress-related issues.