£70 - £90 Per Day PAYE
5 months ago
Step Teachers are working with a range of secondary schools, supporting them with the demand for Learning Support Assistants. As a supply LSA, you’ll have an opportunity to work with a varied range of schools and needs. The role will cover both mainstream and SEN schools.
Ideally, you will have:
- Experience with handling personal care
- Experience supporting in class using medication and feeding equipment
- Experience using Team Teach
As an LSA you will comply with the following.
- Effective target setting for children and an understanding of personalised learning are key competencies for this position.
- The successful LSA candidate will hold positive values and attitudes and adopt high standards of behaviour in their professional role.
- You will need confidence and a positive ‘can-do attitude and philosophy and have had experience working as an LSA across a range of ages.
What to expect from Step Teachers?
- Your own dedicated consultant
- A varied range of schools
- Weekly pay that is paid via PAYE
- Flexibly working – you pick the days you want to work
- Opportunities to have a long term or permanent placement in a school
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today – for more info and full T&Cs visit https://www.stepteachers.co.uk/recommend-a-friend