Step Teachers currently have an opportunity for a Teaching Assistant based at a South West London school upholding ‘Good’ status. This is a long-term supply position working alongside a SEN Child with complex ASD on a Day to Day basis, starting as soon as possible.
This is an exclusive advertisement for Step Teachers only!
The School has asked for a proficient TA that has the following attributes:
• Either a CACHE level 2 or higher with experience of working in a mainstream primary school at KS2 level.
• Experience teaching SEN children.
• The successful candidate will demonstrate a proven ability to successfully manage learning development projects.
• Your schemes of work will be creative, varied and flexible enough to promote differentiation, and commitment to the pupil’s progression.
• You should have the ability to teach and inspire positive learning attitudes.
This is a great primary school that we have worked with regularly for the last few years. The school maintains strong links with the community and parents to ensure that all of the pupils achieve to the best of their ability. It is a nurturing, supportive and inclusive school, where children have a voice and are offered a broad and creative curriculum. There is an excellent team of dedicated and creative staff that provide high-quality education, promote independence and equip them with skills for life so that the children can flourish wherever they go next in their educational journey.
We work with fantastic schools in South West London, each provides their own unique flare and challenges. This makes for an incredibly dynamic and stimulating role as a Teaching Assistant. At Step Teachers, you will always be supported throughout your teaching journey, and we strongly believe in the importance of the work that teachers do.
To be eligible to apply for this role through Step Teachers you will first need to undergo our registration process which includes; a face to face interview, full referencing, qualification checks and the obligatory safeguarding checks as step teachers are committed to the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Please contact Martin for more information on how to register.
Email: Martinc@stepteachers.co.uk Phone: 0203 951 0085