We are urgently seeking to recruit a Teaching Assistant to Year 4 for a contract position in one of our exclusive partner schools in the North London area. The role of a TA is set to commence in March and will be a temporary contract position in the first instance. This particular school engages an inclusive ethos and prides themselves in their ability to allow pupils to grow into well-rounded individuals.
- As a qualified TA you should be a creative and enthusiastic practitioner who is able to use all available resources to their full extent.
- As a qualified TA you will be an outstanding classroom practitioner with proven ability to understand and utilise current theory and practice in relation to learning and development.
- You should have an ability to identify, focus on and work towards achieving key objectives.
- The successful TA will have ability to develop, foster and sustain high quality relationships with children and adults.
- You should exhibit highly effective time management skills and an ability to meet deadlines and work under sustained pressure.
This is a popular school with a friendly and supportive team. Teachers who have worked there for us in the past tell us of a well behaved cohort with parents who are supportive of the teaching staff. There has been some recent redevelopment of the site and it has really pleasant, modern facilities, with excellent provision for teaching and learning.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today