An forward thinking, inclusive school is looking for Teaching Assistant to work in Year 6 class on a temporary basis. The school has an exceedingly positive viewpoint and works well to build strong communication between pupils and staff. There is a plethora of diverse backgrounds and abilities at the school, making for a rich educational experience. As a TA you will be key in regarding the school's ethos and must possess the following;
- You should have an ability to identify, focus on and work towards achieving key objectives.
- The successful TA will have ability to develop, foster and sustain high quality relationships with children and adults.
- As a TA you should exhibit highly effective time management skills and an ability to meet deadlines and work under sustained pressure.
- You should have a range of robust effective behaviour management strategies that can be employed in the classroom as a TA.
- The appointed TA should motivate, enthuse, excite and challenge students to produce the highest quality work.
The students and staff at this school work hard to develop an environment that reflects and values its inclusive ethos and multicultural community. The aim of this school is to prepare pupils for the challenges of making progress in a highly competitive world but also to carve out time to support them in developing personally and spiritually. Boasting a proven track-record of achieving outstanding success in delivering a wide range of qualifications, there is dual focus on fostering the vision and values that will create great leadership skills for the future. The SMT are supportive and welcoming, demonstrating a deep desire to foster strong relationships between all staff members.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today